Thursday, 6 October 2011

Thrifty Thursday: 15 Days of Free Access to Records

Not all the records on Ancestry, of course, but as I have mentioned before, from 1st October until 15th October, Ancestry is celebrating its 15th Anniversary and as a result we get access to records our memberships don't cover.  So far, I have tried the US Social Security Death Records - no luck there in locating the missing great-grandfather (James Toal).  This evening I am devoting myself to the Australian Census records in the hope of finding some further (distant) branches of the family tree.

As far as I can see, you lucky people in the US get the added bonus of entry into a sweepstake - us lowly Brits aren't so lucky, we just get the free access.





Start Looking

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com